Saturday, March 30, 2013

"Pet Peeves"



I loathe the dog poop decorations
You have adorning our home.
You act as if this property
Is yours, and your alone.
You haven’t a shred of consideration
For anyone but yourselves.
You and your dog and your dog poop
Make this apartment look like hell!  (not exactly what I wanted to say, but it is Easter, so I restrained myself.)
 
     My neighbors are decorating for Easter. Their dog is dyed green and the poop adorning front porch is in bags the color of Easter Egg blues and yellows.  Why didn’t I think of that?  I just have Easter Bunnies, flowers, and wind chimes.
     I actually confronted the offending neighbors about the situation last week, since they hadn't disposed of it since Washington's BD. ( I'm not kidding.  The stench was unbearable.)  The poop free porch lasted a week, now they're at it again.  When I move to another apartment,  there is no way I will pay a transfer fee.  I'm going to present management with a ton of pictures. P.S. If this is what they have on display at their home's front entrance, imagine what the inside looks like...
                                                                

 

No comments: