Monday, May 20, 2013

"Offensive Visitors"

      I do not deal in smut.  I don't know how smutty websites find my blog, but they do.  I clicked on a link today of a site that had visited.  I am generally very cautious in this regard, but this particular site was well camouflaged, and I was completely fooled.  When the website opened, I was met with a young woman's perfectly shaped bare behind staring at me, in a most unflattering position.  (I contemplated criticizing her, when I wrote this, but I do not know what her circumstances are, and will therefore keep my thoughts to myself.)
     However, I will say this: to the people who try to draw innocents in, don't you think people would find you if they wanted to?  I am most certainly not interested.  I find smut vulgar and offensive, and I do not endorse it.  Additionally, I write a clean blog that anyone can read.  I do not appreciate dealers of smut visiting, or advertising.  Please keep out!

No comments: