Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Spring Semester 2013

  

      I have made my decision regarding the classes I will be taking during the spring semester.  Yes, I opted out of Biology, again.  Conveniently, I justified my decision due to my job search.  Quite frankly, I don't know why I have to take a science course, anyway.  After all, I'm not a twenty something who is trying to decide on a career path.  I will procrastinate on this one, probably till the bitter end.  Once I do take it, however, I will embrace it.  I have decided to take Psychology of Aging and Spanish (also not my fondest desire). I went to Barnes & Noble the other evening and bought a Spanish-English dictionary.  While writing this post, I'm looking at the picture of the dictionary, and am incredulous to realize that what I need is an English-Spanish dictionary.  I'm off to a great start!  How do you say duh in Spanish?
   

                                              
    

No comments: