Thursday, November 29, 2012

"Collectively Speaking"



   


     With the holidays quickly approaching, I wish to mention two of my favorite charitable organizations, in the hopes that you will include them on your gift list.
     I have long been a supporter of St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital, and more recently, The Seeing Eye.  St. Jude’s conducts research and cares for children stricken with cancer, and the Seeing Eye breeds, trains, and provides guide dogs for the blind.
     I have listed both web addresses below for you to peruse.  Please consider becoming a supporter. 

     Please mail your donations to the following addresses:

     St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital
     P.O. Box 50
     Memphis, TN 38101-9929

     The Seeing Eye
     P.O. Box 2068
     Morristown, NJ 07962-9921

I realize times are tough, and many of us, myself included, are out of work. However, I believe that collectively, even small donations can make a difference. Consider this: if each person in my town donated a dollar, it would add up to about $15,000.00.  Please give what you can.

Thank you.  Wishing you all God’s blessings this Holiday Season.

Marcy






No comments: