Thursday, November 29, 2012

"Stamina, or Lack Thereof"



     The fall semester is winding down quickly.  In just over two weeks, it will be done.  I have been diligent about my school work, as always.  One of my (very young) nieces, also a college freshman, had indicated on her FB page that she was starting to write an eight page paper on the night before it was due.  I also had an eight page paper to write.  I wrote it and turned it in more than a week before it was due. My reasoning, however, was not entirely a result of the heightened sense of responsibility that comes with age. It also has to do with stamina, of which I am sorely lacking. Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t pull an all-nighter to complete an assignment. Heck, I don't even stay up to watch the ball come down on New Years Eve. Those days (or should I say nights) are long gone...

No comments: