Tuesday, September 18, 2012

"That's Entertainment"



     Attending class is always an adventure.  Whenever I think I’ve seen or heard it all, the youngsters take me by surprise.  Today I saw a young man with a pierced ear, but instead of an earring, he…had…a…2 inch nail dangling from his earlobe!!!!!! 
     After class, the youngsters were discussing various clubs they were joining. That really hurt…I think that was the oldest I’ve felt since I returned to school one year ago.  Can you imagine me joining any of these clubs? I would be like the den mother for the boy and girl scouts. 
     One of my classmates was trying to recruit members for the film club, and he asked that people remain after class. The fellow who sits behind me indicated that he couldn’t, because...he really had to pee…Then he repeated himself. I thanked him for sharing, and indicated that he provided more information than I needed to know…These kids are nothing if not entertaining.

No comments: