Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

     I am so not ready for Christmas.  Never in my life have I been so ill prepared.  I didn't put up any decorations until 2 days ago.  I only finished wrapping yesterday, and I picked up my last gift card today, along with the roast I plan to cook tomorrow.  The reason is that since I finished the fall semester last week, I have been reading non stop.  I have done little else, and this includes blogging.  I feel compelled to share four titles of books that I could not put down once I started reading. They are:
January First
The End of Your Life Book Club
The Bite of the Mango
The Daily Coyote
     I am determined not to start another book until the last of my family leaves tomorrow night.  Otherwise, they might end up preparing their own dinner.
     Have a very Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments: